Floops Festival Episode 04 (#FF04) is 19 song, hour long podcast of your favorite Chutney Bollywood Remixes. My favorite song of this mix is General Imran also known as G.I singing, a Despacito Mashup with Baarish from the movie Half Girlfriend, starring Shradha Kapoor. This is a Bollywood Latin Mashup with Mr. Renzo taking care of the Spanish aspects. Trust me don’t sleep on this version. If you have been following the Chutney Music scene closely, you would have known that GI recently launched his solo music career after being a backup singer for Dil-e-Nadan. the So let’s jump right into Floops Festival Episode 04 and remember to use the hashtag FF04 when referring to the show and to check out the djfloopstt mobile app in the Google Play Store and iTunes. Without further ado; Let The Floops Festival Begin!
- General Imran Ft. Renzo – Baarish
- RAWYTEE – CHURALIYA
- Avinash Maharaj – Channa Mereya
- TRISHA RAMDHAN SEEPERSAD – NAH JANE KYA HUWA
- RENNIE AND MUKESH – CHANDAN SABADAN
- Sally Sagram – Maha Productions – Rockabye Hindi Mashup
- Sangeeta D Songstar Ian Small – Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi [2k17 Summer Remix]
- Laleta Singh ft. Satnarine Ragoo Yeh Ladka 2017
- Climaxx & Kavita Ramkissoon – Jawan Hai Mohobbat Maha Productions
- Nisha B – Kanchan Evolved 2017
- Gori Gori – KI & The Band – Maha Productions
- Climaxxx – Hay Brij Na Basiya
- NISHARD M & NEVAL CHATELAL & RAVI B – KAISE CHAMPKA
- Saari Duniya (Adapted) 2017 – Ranjeev
- Raymond Ramnarine – Hai Apna Dil Refix
- G.I feat RAVI B – HO JA RAM NAM REMIX
- Rooplal G – Maha Productions – Tore Bangale
- Seene Mein Dil Hai Veekash Sahadeo Dj Simply E Remix
- KI – The Banker
Listen to Mix
Floops Festival Episode 04 (#FF04)
Did you like Floops Festival Episode 04 (#FF04)? Consider leaving a comment below or you can follow DjFloopsTT on your favorite social media. If you loved it; consider making a donation.
We encourage you to bookmark this site and return regularly because if you don’t we will miss you. Windows users, simply click CTRL + D and Mac users press COMMAND + D.